Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever notice that at like 4000 rpm's under full throttle it goes into like v tec yo LOL...sorry guys that's the only way I know how to explain it :)

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Yes, you mean like all of a sudan there's power. Yep I know what you mean.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
It comes on even stronger with a good tune!
It took me a while to get used to it, I have been driving trucks for the last 12 years. They have lots of torque right off idle.
In fact this is my first ever FWD, at least I got the right car!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Yea, I have the Steeda SRI and the FSwerks 91 oct tune, and at 4K it is like a whole nother engine. Its awesome when you are, uh accelerating fest while someone else is doing the same, and when you hit 4K you just take off, haha.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I love the pull I get right around 3400 rpm. The tune makes a big difference. Also helps when u have i/h/e

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Yeah, the race and header combined makes it VERY loud. Not like a Honda tho! Its only when your on the throttle hard. My 4dr turns heads a lot.

Had one guy in a eclipse at the gas pump yell out " a 4 door shouldn't sound like that!"

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
If u do it, just do t gun it everywhere u go and it'll be bearable.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
If u do it, just do t gun it everywhere u go and it'll be bearable.
Thats how we drove my brother's car when we ran open downpipe. It was so damn unbearable when you were steady cruising that you kinda were forced to get into it a lot.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Yeah, I got mine off the net gotta love the Pirate Bay lol arrrhhh

I have the whole DC animated universe. Really they had an awesome series of shows and what was best about them is they kept the same timeline, so what happened in one showed carried over into the next. It all started with Batman the animated series, then batman, superman, superman and batman, and then the JL and JL unlimited. I was really kinda sad after finishing all of them. I'm not into the new shows. They started the story lines over, the animation is horrible IMO. What happened to trying to make it look real, now all cartoons are overly drawn to look animated and such. Anyways way off topic now lol. See what one avatar can do to a thread lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts