Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need a turbo by summer i pmed you ya never answered me??
you say your kit is complete right? its expensive but i dont want to drop down double money i just like getting things done with the first time right im irritated right now cause there are so many options right now. DO YOU KNOW WHERE A SHOP IS around her in CHICAGO area. if so i need to call them up. i need to get a turbo or some type of forced induction. i have money i need to spend and i need to beat my cuzins gt mustang hes pissin me off.

thank you

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
hehe....good luck. [:D] Isn't the GT rated @ 320 HP Stock?

What is your rate right now?

·
Registered
306 Posts
what GT has 320 stock HP? the Mach1 does gt's are 260, unless you arnt talking stang

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
I'm probably mistaken, it was just loose talk amongst friends. One of my buddies just bought a GT with a Vortech Supercharger and Blower....

Possibly he meant it was 320 with the Supercharger than 400 and something with the blower added.....[???:)]

·
Registered
123 Posts
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_engines.aspx?modelid=9645&src=vip#eng_tran
info on mustang models,it says the 4.6 is puttin 320 so i think he might be right but there are 4 diff hp readins on the 4.6 so i dunno which is which not too educated but i always thought the gt's were close to 300 like 260 somin or that area,but i dont know too much about stangs other than i want a cobra and i dont care how it comes bc i know theyre fast and i like the newer look but not the brand new looks that theyre gonna be usin.anyways i just thought i would throw that url out there for anyones convenience.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
dudeman said:
...but i dont know too much about stangs other than i want a cobra and i dont care how it comes bc i know theyre fast and i like the newer look but not the brand new looks that theyre gonna be usin...
Man that part was confusing! [:D]

Thanks for the Link though, dude.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Yeah with your lightweight focus you will probably stand a chance up until 3rd then I guess you'll see him pass by.............

Peace.....

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its all about revenge right now im gonna drop some cash real quick. im half way to buying a turbo 2500 bux and itll take me just a little under 2 months thats perfect to come up with before summer im being evil. "my car will kill you its a v8" go **** yourself sandro im gonna yawn when i pass him. ohhhh this shit is on and i aint playin. he races me and says you will nevAR BEAT ME! ohhh you wait. my little cuzin you wait....

·
FF Affiliate
30,865 Posts
Sorry didnt know we had a PM here ,Im also on at night you can IM me at hpdyno

With a deposit i will start building your kit ASAP and have it ready for when you are ready

Do you have any questions ?

Tom

·
Registered
306 Posts
dudeman said:
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_engines.aspx?modelid=9645&src=vip#eng_tran
info on mustang models,it says the 4.6 is puttin 320 so i think he might be right but there are 4 diff hp readins on the 4.6 so i dunno which is which not too educated but i always thought the gt's were close to 300 like 260 somin or that area,but i dont know too much about stangs other than i want a cobra and i dont care how it comes bc i know theyre fast and i like the newer look but not the brand new looks that theyre gonna be usin.anyways i just thought i would throw that url out there for anyones convenience.
thats from 01 lol

03-04 cobra 390hp(underrated) 12.7 1/4
03-? Mach1 320hp 13.2 1/4
99+ GT 260hp 14.1 1/4

all have a version of the 4.6

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
The 05 GT's are making 300 hp

·
Registered
33 Posts
Odublar said:
I'm probably mistaken, it was just loose talk amongst friends. One of my buddies just bought a GT with a Vortech Supercharger and Blower....

Possibly he meant it was 320 with the Supercharger than 400 and something with the blower added.....[???:)]

A supercharger and a blower are the same thing..
99-03 GTs have 260hp and 302 torque, with supercharger it would be around 365 hp and 370 torque

1 - 17 of 17 Posts