Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wanted to see whos actully plannin on goin to the providince place gorage on the 20th i think brian said something about meetin around 4 pm so just cerious

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I will if I ever get my car back from [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g 128 ford. Anyone want to help me burn down a ford dealership? It could be our next g2g!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm down as long as it's a definite that people are coming. I'd hate to show up and no one be there but Jesse and I. Hopefully you'll have your [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g car back Jesse

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i doubt it kyle my strut just got ordered today cause cfm screwed up so i think it should be in next week sometime ugh but well see

H

·
0 Posts
As suggested on FocalJet, would you all be interested in Indian Point Park?

Might be easier to take a grill there. If so I will probably show up earlier maybe 3pm and anyone is welcome.

Just need to know what people want to do. I don't really care if it is 2 people or 20 people, but need to get an idea.

-Brian

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Where is Indian Point Park? Maybe that would be a better spot.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Yeah I think we need to reschedule, it's supposed to rain out tomorrow.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Are you guys going to tyr again

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I wish I was, but I'll be in good ole Virginia on vacation till next Friday. So if you jerks have a meet without me, I'll be very upset...atleast get some good pictures and think about me if anyone meets up though.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Before winter we should do a Newengland meet where we get dudes from NY, CT, and NH. Make it a big one ya know?

H

·
0 Posts
definitely.... how to accomplish this? Brainstorm time.

What would be a good location?

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Do you think we could get a local dealership to sponser an event? Maybe we could have it in their parking lot ,but not 128 Ford. I noticed on some other forums dealer ships do this .Ira is having a big show this saturday or sunday for Scion owners.

H

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure about the ones near me... both HerbChambers in Braintree, and Quirk in Quincy have relatively small lots. Might be a lil' difficult. Any larger dealerships? We can probably contact their marketing personnel and see if they would be interested.

H

·
0 Posts
The car is running fine. JBorden is putting up the core for me to use. I think he chose not to use the SVT head on his Foci, so... that is what i "bought" and am having ported.

So... things are fine right now.
Just heard about a dyno day in Maine October 28th. Sounds like an interesting ride. I believe the location is in Portland and would be $40 for 2 pulls. I'll find out more info.

Got my new tires mounted today. :) EagleF1's on the EuroDark Argents and Azenis RT-615 on the 2004SVT rims.

-Brian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts