Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other car club that I am a member of is having a cookout on October 11 starting at 4 pm. The SFT is invited. I need for you to Pm me if you plan to attend. This will be a good opp to meet some others in the sport compact scene. All SFT members are welcome. There will be a 5 dollar charge to cover your food cost. We don't make any money off of the cookout. The location will be in Kings Mountain, NC. . Let me know.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm me and I will get you the address

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Fight Club cookout turned out really well. We had a good many show up. Not many SFT members though. Maybe more people will show next time.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Had a blast hanging out like always, other than my freakin Sinus Attack when the wind picked up...haha! It's carried over for today, i'm out for the count...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Glad to hear it went well Brandon. DeEtta and I just got back from visiting her parents in Virginia, or else I would have been there to help represent the SFT.

I feel for you Clif, I started catching a cold last Wednesday and I'm just starting to get over it now. Hope you feel better soon, dude.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hate we missed you Brent, we had a pretty good time! We gotta hang out soon, oh...and I hate an interesting weekend, unexpectingly, I was offered to become a Fight Club Probate....

Thanks for the health wishes, I'm feeling alot better since the afternoon has gone by...I get flares of allergies, a few times a year, i'm one of those people who hardly ever get sick, but when I do it comes on quick, and pretty severe....hope you're doing better as well!

·
Registered
318 Posts
hate i missed the cookout, had to work 11 hours at disney on ice lol, ill cath the next one

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cliff is the new Fight Club Probate. If he wants. I am very excited about the proposal. He will be a good addition to the club.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts