Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
…… wish your girlfriend was nice like mine??? (remember the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] cat dolls song?) Ok so today it’s my beerday, Yeeeeiiiiiyyy!!! And finally my girlfriend let me open my presents and what a surprise I had!!!! But I’m not going to say a word; I’ll post the pics and let them speak by themselves….

I’ll start with non-performance presents.

OMG! What’s in the boxes??

That looks nice… what can it be?

Holly Mary Mother of God!!!! A brand new pair of black OMP’s Stivaletto Misanos racing boots! But wait…. Is that a brand new nomex fire retardant balaclava? Yes it is!

So what’s in the other box?

Ouch! It was just a joke from the girlfriend…..

No, wait…. I was actually so excited that I went right outside and installed it 
(HINT)

Taaadaaaaaaaa!!! OMP Corsica steering wheel! The wheel used by some professional rally drivers!

So with these I’m ready to hit the track again, well the off road track. My old balaclava was getting old and isn’t fireproof, and I have never had racing boots before. So yeah, I’m set to hit the track but definitely not with my snail car…. My girlfriend knew that so she planned out everything and hook me up with this….

Not very performance wise and definitely not brand new but come on! Would you complain about it??

Cosworth 67mm throttle body (same day installation, I just couldn’t wait)

….and about these, I already knew about it before my birthday thanks to BOOSTA who ruined my birthday surprise lol! j/k. I don’t know why my girl thought I wanted or needed these but what the hell! It’s a gift; I love it and will eventually install it.

Under drive pulley and alignment tools.

So what do you guys think? Isn’t my girlfriend the best one on focus fanatics? And please don’t start with your… “What a waste of money” “you are just showing off, get over it already” “your girl doesn’t know how to buy” … or anything of that crap because #1 It’s my birthday and you can only say nice things to me today. #2 I swear to God that if you say something bad about my car’s gifts or my gf I will hunt you down and you will feel the fury of a really mad Mexican, which includes the machete, wild maracas and the whole deal. And #3 you know you can only be jealous and don’t have anything else to say

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. She also gave me this, not big deal but I thought it will be worth it to put it here also.

OH ME SWEET LORD!!!!

And for those who want to know who’s the girl that made my day, not only because of the presents, but because she spent all day with me…

Thank you all who took the time to read my crap 

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
you are one lucky mo'fo.

happy b-day.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
holy shit ur gf is amazing, most girls go wow what a waste of money modding cars, keep her tight dude! happy birthday again man!

ps: title is funny hahha

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's the hardware and the new oil dipstick.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
holy shit ur gf is amazing, most girls go wow what a waste of money modding cars, keep her tight dude! happy birthday again man!

ps: title is funny hahha
Thanks man! [clap] I'm not keeping her tight, now I have done reverse osmosis and she and I are just one being[clap]

·
Registered
312 Posts
youve got a keeper for sure, happy b-day bud

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Happy bday and holy shit, she spent a small fortune, lol, what a nice g/f you got there!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
yeah they are still selling them, they are still in demand.

happy b-day... and my wife just bought me tom's tune and a set of radiator hoses for my car, for my b-day thats coming up.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
omg....my ex woulda NEVER spent $2k+ on my bday...although you know she's expecting more back [:D]

congrats on the new toys buddy! (she's pretty too btw [thumb])

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Very nice !! Lotsa good presents. Now you have to reciprocate on her birthday !!

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Very nice !! Lotsa good presents. Now you have to reciprocate on her birthday !!

Doesn't that usually include 3 times the amount she spent on you ? I'm joking , nice gifts and you don't want to let her get away from you .[thumb]

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
wow your a lucky sob...happy birthday man...my girl doesnt like buying stuff for my car, i need to work on that

1 - 20 of 51 Posts