Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yes, they're H9 bulbs. It's a single filament bulb with no high/low. The high beam is accomplished by lowering the projector shield so that light can get above the cutoff line.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i never use high beams anyway LOL i made a specific post asking.........IS IT TO MUCH TO FREAKING ASK WHY NO ONE MAKES H 11 HOUSINGS! LOL

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
But if you're thinking about getting a set, definitely shop around. The first set I bought cost me $275 with free shipping (comes with a set of halogen bulbs), and the second set I bought as a backup I got for $230 with free shipping on ebay Canada.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Haha I know. I really hope other companies start making aftermarket lights for our car. I mean...I like these, but I know they can do better. All I want is a black headlight with a widebeam projector and a single CCFL halo in each housing. When I get the time/money next year I plan on hacking apart my stock lights, throwing some morimotos in there, and making exactly what I want!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
That's a good question. Let me go fetch my set of bulbs and I'll post some pictures.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Oops, thought I had H11 bulbs to compare to my H9's, but I just have the H13's that came stock. My bad. But apparently if you have a dremel you can just saw off that tab and they'll fit just fine for mounting.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
So ur telling me my 3000k h11 will fit in ur EE?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
With slight modification, yes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts