Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,

I know it has been a heck of a long time since I've posted, but as some of you know im computerless, got robbed back in November stole everything from my Computer, to my Xbox, to my patron flask (lol). Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know that I'm alive and everything is good! I plan on getting a computer sometime this month so I can be active again, and also begin to start looking at working on the Fofo again!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been around and all but I'll try my best to use my friend's computers or something to drop by and check on things! It's after the holidays at work now so any meets from now im going to try and make! MUAHAHAH! lol Well hope all is well guys peace!

Luis

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Getting Robbed sucks , I've had it done to me so I know how you feel.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
no apologies needed, some people have more of a life than those of us who sit around on here lol

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Good to hear from you Luis and hope everything's going your way. I guess I'll see ya at the next meet. [thumb]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
miss you buddy, hope to see you soon

·
Registered
978 Posts
did you still want my svt wheels...i have a guy in cali that im getting a shipping quote for but gump crew gets first dibs

·
Registered
978 Posts
are you not getting daniels?...i will be in atlanta next weekend if you want them

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Glad you're finally back but we still need to fix your tb since you never got back with me.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
glad your back, love the car sucks that happened, if that happened to me id go on a rampage til someone died

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
Whats up!!! Glad to hear you are ok,that sucks when you get robbed i have felt you pain also!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts