Discussion Starter #1
Kinda dark, but oh well. Here you go.

My cheapy sub set up....Sounds good though.[thumb]

My deck in the light...

Now in the dark...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
man i could never find anydecent red lit decks, im stuck w/ this $400 unit w/ moving green pictures and stuff

·
Registered
705 Posts
Stock is hot . LOL yeah

Im there with you my mods are a svt lower airbox and snorkel (screw iceman) painted caliper drums tip and muffler. Tints and debadging so nothing the only thing that actually costs cash was the paint. So yeah stock love.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks good to me.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks real good awebb. was it raining the day you took the pics? love your stereo head unit it looks awesome

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. Yea, it was raining pretty good, but I happened to have my camera in my car when it stopped and I thought I'd take a couple of pictures. As for that deck, it was just a cheapy from best buy, I only bought it because it looked cool, had the sub pre-out, and it was all I could afford. I'll replace it eventually, but it works for now. My plans for the car are to get the eibach pro kit suspension, and some new rims this winter and have them installed in the spring. Then move on to the engine mods.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nice deck. Whats next for you?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you mean deck wise? or like engine mod wise?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I like the red deck, mines blue, I went with one of the panasonics to get the blue looks to match my gauges, not many people have red tho! nice!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went red because thats the theme I'm gonna do for my whole car (Black too). I'm gonna get some red guages from speedhut and some red heater control knobs too.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
so you planning to change the interior to red.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have indoglow gauges that can be red. (reverse indo) Brand new for sale! $25 shipped.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Nice.
I see your being punished like Seattle,WA with rain...[:(]
The weather was soooooooo nice this summer but now the rain and wind is back with a vengence...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Man tho's 15's are hot ! [joke] My kenwood can switch between red/green. I'm doin the red accents in my interior too[thumb]

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
whoaizmyflow, do you have a pic of the guages?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
do you have any pics of your car big daddy

·
Registered
205 Posts
See, stock isn't so bad now is it? [:)]

I think that the red interior stuff will look really cool.

Looks good! Best of luck!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@chameli74: Thanks....Stock is alright for now....But change is on the horizon [}:)].

1 - 19 of 19 Posts