Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's mine. It has the ZTEC motor, automatic trans, power locks/windows, eggyolk yellow, cd-player.

FUTURE MODS:
full exhaust, turbo, cervinis mach v hood, wings west avenger body kit, flame gauge replacements, a-pillar gauge pod w/ boost gauge and air/fuel ratio gauge, tinited windows, upgrade the stereo, etc.....

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hotfocus said:
Looks good, thats one heck of a future mod list.[thumb]
Thank you, and i know, that is one EXPENSIVE future mod list.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
^^ lol. autotragic hater! LOL!!

sounds like a decent future mods list though, man. just a word of advice though... EVERYONE has the frickin avenger kit. W-type or Avenger... everyone and their monkey's uncle has it. check your area first, see if there are many hooked up foci. if there are, stay away from the avenger. if there aren't, it's fair game. go for it. i agree it's one of the better looking kits, but i guess that's why everyone has it. heh.

good luck with your future mods though.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fokuzsport said:
yellow

edit: in your future mod list.. go ahead and put either new tranny or 5spd swap.....

that's alright, i'll keep my automatic so that i can keep the remote start system i am going to put on here around thanksgiving. if it wasn't for that, i would of probably went with the 5 speed.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scironzts said:
^^ lol. autotragic hater! LOL!!

sounds like a decent future mods list though, man. just a word of advice though... EVERYONE has the frickin avenger kit. W-type or Avenger... everyone and their monkey's uncle has it. check your area first, see if there are many hooked up foci. if there are, stay away from the avenger. if there aren't, it's fair game. go for it. i agree it's one of the better looking kits, but i guess that's why everyone has it. heh.

good luck with your future mods though.
then what do you think of the evo 3 kit???? or anyone could recommened any bodu kit to help me out.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
yeah but you said that your going turbo.. your going to have to get the 5 spd.. or your auto built up.. stock there is no possible way it can last.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Focus2000 said:
then what do you think of the evo 3 kit???? or anyone could recommened any bodu kit to help me out.
in fact i have an extra evo 3 front bumper sitting in my bedroom.. if you want it let me know.. i also have the rear bumper.. no side skirts tho.. sorry

·
Registered
511 Posts
No one has the Avenger kit in NH... but then again, no one really has a hooked up Focus in NH.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fokuzsport said:
yeah but you said that your going turbo.. your going to have to get the 5 spd.. or your auto built up.. stock there is no possible way it can last.

what are your suggestions for what i should do with it because i want to keep the auto.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
contact level 10. they make a sick ass auto tranny kit for the focus, including better gearing and torque converter. it'll cost you a bit, but it'll be well worth it.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
scironzts said:
contact level 10. they make a sick ass auto tranny kit for the focus, including better gearing and torque converter. it'll cost you a bit, but it'll be well worth it.
how can i contact level 10????

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
the tranny upgrade will cost you about 1500 im not sure if thats installed or not..

ill get back to you on that number if nobody else puts it on here... but itrs diffently worth every penny

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice car. And very nice and expensive mod list you got there.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well i dunno bout that place but Lentech just released the focus ATX kit and thats what Turbo Toms looking to swap for his MTX, or so i hear, your more than welcome to join us at the Southern Focus Fanatic meet in Dallas though it seems to be a bit of a drive from where your at, but im sure itd be worth it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts