Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all right heres some pics. I'm not claiming it to be much more than stock...but i love it. i'm open to all ideas. i'm on a pretty tight budget though

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very clean lines. I'm not much for body kits and spoilers and such. I think they look tacky. So far the only mods I'm considering are the Tribute door handles (to match my Sangria ZX3) and maybe some red neon.

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
vassili95 said:
Man did you lift your suspension?....Your car is high as a kite...looks good though.....

Peace...
Actually, you are high as a kite. Looks stock height to me.

elemnt: What exhaust do you have on there ?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually....dont make fun of me. I'm the cars 3rd owner so the exhaust isn't my doing. it's just glasspacks and a tip. i know i know but i dont gots the $ to do the catback i'd want. its not a big deal aside from the critisism i get from friends

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
fokuzsport said:
damn can that truck park any closer to the wall?
Heh heh, that's what I was thinking. It looks like it's issuing the wall a challenge: "yeah, that's right. I'm this friggen close to you, what are you gonna do about it?! Huh? HUH??"

Well, not to take away from the Focus in the picture - did you do something to the tails? They look a little darker to me than usual.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
nice grill you have teh focus badge? or you just paint it? and whats the other little red light on the bezel?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks good to me.
And next time you park that truck (or whoever does) make sure that they runit right through the garage next time....[:D]

·
Registered
54 Posts
it looks.. uhh. like a focus. [thumb]

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
All Focus's are sweet, stock or not. My mother has a F250 and she parks like that, as close as possible. Drives me crazy, I cringe everytime she parks... Myabe its a intimadation thing..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah my dads a crazy parker. he parks so close because i normally park behind him in the drive way and its not his daily driver. to answer questions yes the tails are darker than stock. actually they are pretty dark thanks to nightshades though the picture doesn't do them justice. the front emblem is also blacked out with nightshades which is cool cuz you can still see it says ford in the emblem (if you look hard) but the backround is black instead of blue (i did this on the back too). The other light in the bezel is an alarm a previous owner installed. Thanks for the comments!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts