Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I've been promising new pics for a while now. i just got done detailing it today for y'all. took about 5 hours, so you better appreciate it!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289671437

if you've seen the old pics, skip to pic 15 for the new stuff. sorry, gotta be an imagestation member to see 'em, bt if some nice FF member wants to copy and paste 'em onto this thread, fine by me. off to the movies now. see y'all in about 6 hours or so.

Late,

Mike

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow. That look really good.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, everybody.

the wheels are 17x7 rev model 1s in hypersilver

it's been a while since i got the tint done, but i'm pretty sure it's 20% in back and 35% up front. it's a good look, but i'd recommend going a little darker around the back so that it'll match the black that runs around the edges of the window a little better.

thanks for moving the pics vasili95. i was going to, but i had to get ready for a date last night and didn't have time.

Mike

BTW, just to be clear, the in-dash monitor is NOT in my car. that's in my brother's zx3. and i know the bundle of wires underneath the amp in my car looks like crap. one of these days i'll ge around to tearing everything up and re-doing the install so it looks more pro.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL! she could care less, really. she actually prefers the old ride (90 F150). but a good lookin' car with a good lookin' girl in the passenger seat is about all a guy could ask for.

Mike

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks great. keep up the good work

·
Registered
123 Posts
nice looking car...but why are your knees so dirty? :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts