Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i guess that didn't work. I'm gonna post it in the old forum for now.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I already posted them in the old forum. it worked over there.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
so who are doing all the mods...
YOU or Aaron?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both of us.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
is that shifter stock?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car looks good. hope to see new pics of your car when you get more mods

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good lookin ride. Gotta love the InfaRed. did your sid panals come red stock or did you have them painted??

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Solaris, the shifter is stock. I'm getting a short shifter in the mail soon I hope. John, I had them painted. It looks soooooo much better since I done it. I'm gonna have more pics up later when I do more mods. Thanks for the comments, guys.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Soon to be a sweet looking modded car with the springs bringing it down and the nice shiny exhaust tip on the back. I seriously need to start finding some ladies down here that like modding car (foci I hope).

Quick question no insult or anything but was the intake at discount or are you going for liek a blue and red superman theme, just wondering most people try to get it the same color as their ride. Again said out of curiousity (which i probably just spelled wrong) not hating.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, I'm not going for a "superman" theme. I just wanted to do a different color then the car (and no most people don't do the same color as the car). And the intake was not discount.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like I said before, it's not the best but I like it. It does fairly fine on warm days, sucks on humid days but when it's cool out (like it has been the past few days) you can really tell it's added a few horses.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i think thats how most intakes are... ive got my iceman in the mail... ive had about 3 differnet intakes... hope the iceman does it for me

·
Registered
705 Posts
Shit, still read as an insult maybe i shoudl just say nice car and nice color like everyone else says and says to say.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah, it wasn't an insult to me. You just asked me a question. It's okay.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts