Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have been waiting 6 months for my ST and it will be arriving in 3 weeks, this car is not mine but mine will be identical and I love it, 19 x 8 Wolf evo wheels with 235 x 35 19 Toyo tyres. lowered 20mm on Wolf concept ( h&r) springs, tinted windows, Wolf concept ST stripes, bespoke Wolf ST mats, dark rear lights and dark side repeaters. cant wait to drive it at last.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Nice, I know you'll have fun with that awesome ride! [thumb]

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
thank you for reminding me i'll never be able to get my hands on one of those. i hate you.

nice ride!!! congrats.

·
Registered
484 Posts
i hate you too...you better not regret that ride...shes beautiful. id do it

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
damn things are 2x the car we have...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks and sorry that you cant get car's like this one, but you do have one advantage very cheap fuel ours is nearly 9.5 dollers per litre

·
Registered
859 Posts
After seeing those pictures I was really feeling ripped off...

...until you mentioned your gas prices!

Cheap car & cheap gas -- not a bad combo

·
Registered
71 Posts
wow and i hate you too j/k nice

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes I originaly ordered the Panther black ST back in Nov 2005 after waiting 2 months I got fed up and ordered a black Zetec but like the ST there was no sign of it arriving( there is a big problem getting any mk11 focus here at the moment) but after waiting 6 months I decided to try and get the ST again in Black, fortunately for me someone put me onto a cancelled Performance blue ST order and I managed to get it before any one else, if I had not got that car I would have been waiting at least another 5 months.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am also getting the brake callipers painted in Gold, your opinions on that would be appreciated.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and while I don't hate you (too much) I'm really jealous..lol It's beautiful. I think the gold calipers will work well with the Blue, but that's just my 2 cents. Post up some pics when you get it ok ?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Ken what is up with you and ur awesome cars!!! what happened to the other one you had? I see your a fan of the blue!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
drool.........

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Nice Choice Ken, very nice choice. Definitely post up some pics of your car when you get it. So what's the plans for your current car? Selling? Trading? Keeping?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts