Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
foci that give focus drivers a bad rep:

First of all, this isn't an ST. Second, the letters of 'focus' and the 'st' aren't even straight. A mufller that sounded like a coffee can. The front end was a little worse, but I really couldn't take a picture of it because I was too busy showing them up on the road.

On to the next one:

I don't know where to begin.. Someone help me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
[bigcry] [screwy] [scratch] [ohcrap] [80?] [bawling] [mecry] [giggle] [slap] [boxface] [chair] [nono] [mad] [rofl] [8] [8] [???:)] [:(] [:0] [:(] oh hell no

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey man quit picking on my car, sheesh, you'll see when I put my NAWZZZZZZZ on it.

But seriously, what the hell is "X Racing?" I weep for these people I really do.

·
Registered
797 Posts
hay I wanna join the x-racing team...hahahha

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Love the ST. Looks like he debadged it, didn't do very well when he re-attached the focus letters. And instead of reattaching the ZTS, he just put on the S & T, very badly too.

people like this ought to be shot, for shaming the ST (euro OR america) [?|]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That red one is horrible. When I see cars who's owners abuse them like that I just wanna take them away and adopt them for myself.

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
wow some people...some people

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i agree with most of what has been said here, but whats wrong with the lights on the first pic, why the arrow? i happen to like those lights and am planning on getting them in black for my focus....

(puts on flame suit....)

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Man I feel sorry for those Foci.

Should go and find the drivers and just [slap] and ask... what the _____ were you thinking?

·
Registered
800 Posts
I wouldn't knock the wheels too badly. When the weather's bad, I typically take my rims off and replace them with stockers... They're typically hubcap/rimless.

However.. I won't defend this specific case.

ugh.

*cs19.

·
Registered
526 Posts
don't you guys know those stickers and racing stripes add at least 20hp. i just ordered some from APC and AutoZone.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
yeah, they go along great with the lightweight racing tint and electric supercharger. adds at LEAST another 50 hp.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Some people should have there cars taken from them and given to someone who cares! Those drivers need a good [bash] and for the cars...[pray]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts