Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have focus s 2.0 AT 2008...n i got the problem on fuel meter on dasboard...it always show empty...i already go to ford n want to replace the fuel pump...because the fuel meter are built in with the fuel pump...after i got there...they check my old fuel pump...n they say to me that fuel pump are ok...nothing wrong...but they still check with the new one...but the result same...my fuel meter still show empty...so they say,they want try with the speedometer...after they change the speedometer the result still same...so they say the problem maybe at the fuse box...below dasboard...they open the fuse box..n they clean with electrical cleaner...then my fuel meter turn on...so i go back to my home...after that my fuel meter will problem again...but always good after i spray with electrical cleanner...but now...electrical cleaner doesn't work to...(i drive my car,,,sometimes the fuel meter come back ok...but after that will problem)...please advise...n please someone i need that diagram fuse box for my car....please help...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts