Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is probably been asked plenty of times but ill do it again. I have a steeda cia and a magnaflow catback exhaust. What should be next, i kinda got over the worry of warranty.

1. header
2. Tune (is focussport tunes good?)
3. cosworth tb

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Tune

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
i'd say header, tb, then tune

because if you get a tune first then you'll have to pay for a new tune after the header and thottle body! why pay for a tune 2 or 3 times?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i plan on getting the focussport tune and if i remember correctly when you order it theres not a spot where it asks you what mods you have

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
nomoreavril said:
i plan on getting the focussport tune and if i remember correctly when you order it theres not a spot where it asks you what mods you have
yes there is, and it is always better to call randy when ordering a tune, he has admited it himself. but anyways

i suggest the header, tune and hold off on the throttle body. imo waste of money

·
Registered
930 Posts
On a duratec car I would get the tune, then header, then throttlebody. You want the tune before the header cause you will throw a code in most cases, and the tune can delete the rear o2 sensor.

/-

·
Registered
815 Posts
If you get header dont you have to get a tune to turn off one of the rear o2's so you dont get a CEL? I would go TB, and get header and tune at same time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts