Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Texas and am currently livin in Abilene (Dyess AFB). I was wonderin if neone has any good info on where's a good place w/n a couple of hours of me to get a good tune done on my car???? Any help would be sweet and if neone else lives near the area e-mail me at [email protected] cause i would like to meet some other people would good taste in vehicles [8D] and see what they have done. Peace.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
where the hell is abilene?

If you can get to Dallas, I have a guy that will get a good tune for ya. What do you have? SCT, diablo? what hardware?

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
abilene is out in west texas in the middle of freakin no where. Probably like 3 hours away from dallas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welll Abilene is in the middle of nowhere in [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] west texas. Right now i dont have a chip yet but was thinkin gettin the SCT. my mods are below. EZ_tim just wonderin how good that Waynes HIA tune is for you?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
eazyrider_tim said:
Venomrogue, I have Waynes HIA tune, your guy got a dyno tune?

He can get you on a dyno, he uses Lonestar Performance's dyno, until his shop is rebuilt (the foundation cracked, have to rebuild the whole building). But, if its a NA tune, then a datalog will do, unless you want to get on a dyno.

Let me know. I belive Jake (the orange SVT w/JRSC) is going to get on the dyno next week sometime, not sure exactly when yet. Mark (my tuner) tuned his JRSC 2 days ago, and he says its 10x better than the 2 other tunes he tried, and that was not even on a dyno, just in his driveway

R-fizzle, if you can get to dallas, he can get you an XCal2 with tunes on it, let me know. If not, I can have it mailed to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
venomrogue, I will prolly make my way down there before this summer is up. I will let u know when though cause right now i have no idea when i will be gettin a free weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts