Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone photochop this for me? I need it debadged, no wing, blacked out tailights, put the svt rear diffuser with 4" dual tips, and take out the ford emblem and smooth it out. thanks!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats great! But can you make the tails really dark? And you forgot the svt reat diffuser with the 4" dual tips lol.

·
Spin
2,913 Posts
thats great! But can you make the tails really dark? And you forgot the svt reat diffuser with the 4" dual tips lol.
I've updated the pic in my first post, I've darkened the tails. (if it looks the same, delete your cache)

I can't do the SVT diffuser, I COULD add some 4" tips.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
OK, here's my shot at this. The diffuser/pipes part was challenging - I'm no pro, that's for sure. The rears dark enough?...gotta be able to see the light, right? Wasn't sure if the back-ups/turn signals were wanted dark so I didn't.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wagamos those tips are huge!! lol but yall did a great job none the less! Now all I have to do is turn that photo into reality! Do yall think it looks better with or without the wing?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol there very huge! Dont think ill go as big as the pic lol I am almost to making that pic real. Just waiting on the header, tune, and svt rear diffuser then it's goin down! lol

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
just so's u know, the SVT diffuser only has a single tip opening.

if you got the dual opening one, they come out in the center.

the SAP diffuser would work better for that,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts