Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i bought a steeda stut bar or a guy locally he had it on an svt, i wanted to know if it fits on my 03 zx5, and does anyone have one intalled on a zx5 or zx3 let me know how you did it

·
Registered
584 Posts
It will fit, but I can't really say much else about it. Usually these are pretty simple to install. My car is completely different from yours as far as that part goes.

·
Registered
584 Posts
unless it's the bar from massive, then it's 6 bolts and a little more headache lining it up

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
yea then you are set. Unscrew the two nuts on the two strut tower braces and then put the bar on, then screw the nuts back on. That's it.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
the other thing it hits is your DPFE. you need to move it. there are some other screw holes on the firewall that you can bolt it to (it only needs 1 bolt to be held firmly).

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey thenorm but would it fit i dont know why steeda has it on thier website and it just says 00-04 ford focus strut bar if its diffrent i would say svt or zetec so i have to move that sensor then right

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
i cant say for sure, but I'm guessing that it will fit if you move those sensors. It should only take like 30min to play around with it and get it figured out.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
it fits i have it on my 03 zx3 you have to move one thing down and the sensor you unplug it install the bar and plug it back in. I'd post pics but I'm too lazy to do that. Hope it helps.
If not PM me your e-mail and I'll send you pics.[thumb]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts