Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my driving rights to my dads Lincoln. He didnt take it too well when I told him I broke the air bags....Now I HAVE to get my car finished. If anyone is wanting to help me over the next couple of weekends, it would be great.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Let me know what I can do, what all do you ahve left other then the injector issue?

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car is in Williamsburg on the border of Batavia right by the Gold Star and East Fork enterance. All it needs is to be sanded and painted. Plus put on my intake, header and flex, cam gears, speakers, spoiler, wheels, and tires. The injector is the only issue of what I know about.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
i will help but working and school makes it hard to do it so when i get a chance i will help bro.

·
Registered
209 Posts
no dice for me today. got tons of shit to do. going today to get paperwork in order to buy a house :) gotta love getting a foreclosure house and saving $30-$40K so i'm gonna b a little busy today and tomorrow. i may be available sunday afternoon. if not, then next weekend should be good.

·
Registered
668 Posts
hey shaun i gotta work friday and sat but i get off sat at 2 and if u want we can do some work on it if u like....

·
Registered
668 Posts
you should order some injectors or get some from pepboys so we can get this thing running

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^it sounds good to me. hopefully the lincoln will be out of the garage and have a nice warm place to work........ i will have to talk to my dad about the injectors.

·
Registered
668 Posts
yea def get the injectors otherwise we are still going to be sitting ducks lol lets get it drivable then put the other parts on

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
like i said if I find my SVT injectors you can have those! More fuel equals more power right!

·
Registered
668 Posts
yea as long as it gets the extra air to go along with the fuel otherwise he will run rich but i think the computer will take care of that correct... and nick i wish u could find those injectors

1 - 20 of 88 Posts