Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my focus a couple weeks ago its a 04 ZX3 5speed. I want to know what's the cheapest/easiest suspension, exhaust, and any other performance mod there is

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I really love Eibach suspension setups. from tirerack.com

as for exhaust you should really look into at least a catback exhaust. Try to stay away from fart cannons. I have a magnaflow setup on my saleen and it sounds pretty sick for a 4 cylinder.

Definitly look into an air intake cold air or short ram. You can purchase them from amazon. I found my k&n the cheapest there. I get 20 percent off at advance auto parts and amazon still had it cheaper >_<

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
The first thing i did when i got mine was tint, replaced the wheel covers and removed the lunchbox thing in the back of the exhaust (sounded way better). The wheel covers and lunchbox delete were cheap $50. then the tint set me back about $120. i ran it like that for a few months till i got caught back up after taxes and stuff.

I found some 03 ZX3 wheels off craigs list and that took me a few weeks to clean em up, fix all the curb rash and paint em. Mine also needed tires so i had to find some decent tires to put on the 03 wheels.

Found one of those cheap ST wings off e-bay $75. painted it myself.

This to this was only about $200. $500. used wheels, tires and a wing then i think i put about $2k into it after that [:eek:]

It starts to get addicting so watch out.[:(]

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i know you said cheap, but whats ur budget?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im doing this piece by piece, I know ill have to drop some dough to make it roll. Im just buying one thing at a time. Don't have a limit or budget really

1 - 6 of 6 Posts