Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I'm having a heck of a time figuring out the part numbers for the attachment devices for the air deflector (2012 Focus). Looks like there is a screw that attaches from inside the front wheel well and then i think a push pin that attaches from the underside of the air deflector. I just can't figure out how to get the part number for these little bits. Looking at the schematics is not working out for me. Appreciate your help.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hi folks,

I'm having a heck of a time figuring out the part numbers for the attachment devices for the air deflector (2012 Focus). Looks like there is a screw that attaches from inside the front wheel well and then i think a push pin that attaches from the underside of the air deflector. I just can't figure out how to get the part number for these little bits. Looking at the schematics is not working out for me. Appreciate your help.
You mean the air dam under the engine (not deflector)! Small Torx screws and pushpins that you can get at almost any auto parts store. Just take one in to compare. I actually have bolts in mine for the lip.

Pins look just like these, might even be these: http://scaclips.com.au/scrivett-sc017

The screws should be the same as the one's used for the carpeted piece down there. They are interchangeable at least...in my experience (but maybe I did something wrong)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
Hi folks,

I have not taken mine off so I am not familiar with it but if it is a push pin, the Ford part number is W713610-S300

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I think that is it....much appreciated...I was looking at the same diagram you posted and didn't see it. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts