Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a bit new to the whole car modding thing.... no one in my family knows a single thing about cars so i'm kind of trying to pick up bits and pieces where i can....ive been reading up a lot on here and i want to remove the snorkel for the airbox, but, stupid me, i cant figure out how to remove the whole airbox because i dont want to cut the snorkel. my airbox wobbles, but i cant figure out how to get it free.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^yep. careful i broke 1 of the legs on mine by not being careful. i kind of just pulled up on the snorkel side and pivoted away which is how i broke mine. lift it straight up and that snorkel is like 8 inches deep in that airbox. you'll notice a little difference in the sound of your intake [;)]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha the database was out for a min and now theres like 35 posts..........from the same person.

thanks very much for helping me out. its nice to see ive found a place where i can learn.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
WOW! holy CRAP.... that must be a new record [???:)] did i crash ff.com? becuase i was getting a database error too and couldn't see this thread? i'll delete all 34 posts [8] i hope i was helpful at least [:)~]

welcome to focusfanatics.com btw [welcome]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^thanks doug i was already deleting some of them

**added**

wow that took like forever to delete them and that was with doug's help [8]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts