Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I put my HID's in the Focus Sedan and that night I was following my sister and she mentioned that one headlight was dimmer than the other. Any ideas what would cause this or how I could fix it.

I was going to have a look at it this weekend but thought I'd try and get a jump on it if others have experienced this. I was thinking of making sure they were aimed correctly but I'm not sure if that would cause this or not.

Any ideas?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
that could be the case of them being misaligned. maybe you have different bulbs in there? when you were driving did it look like both headlights lit up the same amount of area as the other? could be a power problem?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are Halo's...I think that is the name of them. I just went out and checked under the hood and noticed that one of the clips weren't snapped all the way. I'm going to wait till it gets a bit darker to check it out to see if that did anything. They light does look like it could use an aim, so that just might be the real reason as others have stated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts