Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help, people. installing an OBX header and I have the old exhaust all disconnected, but am having a hard time getting the blasted thing out of the engine bay. Perhaps someone who has done this mod can tell me the secret.
Do I have to undo the rmm and the pmm ? Use a big pry bar ? Please help before I go berserk.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need some help, people. installing an OBX header and I have the old exhaust all disconnected, but am having a hard time getting the blasted thing out of the engine bay. Perhaps someone who has done this mod can tell me the secret.
Do I have to undo the rmm and the pmm ? Use a big pry bar ? Please help before I go berserk.
Found Boltjacksons "how to ". On his build thread, lots of good info! Anybody else?

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Throw a link up for the "how to" so if someone searches this thread they can be forwarded to the right area.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi!
What parts did you use to connect the front and rear o2 sensor?
Did you get a check engine light?
The stock downstream (rear) O2 sensor fits no problem. The stock upstream sensor is to short (the sensor bung is in the collector after the runners) I have ordered from eBay a Bosch sensor ,part # BS 17276, fits a 2007 Porsche boxter. (eBay #131190489656 )
The upstream sensor bung is on the top of the collector pipe so I ordered an angle adapter to make sure I have clearance. I'm running now with the upstream sensor disconnected and yes, the CEL lite is on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The stock downstream (rear) O2 sensor fits no problem. The stock upstream sensor is to short (the sensor bung is in the collector after the runners) I have ordered from eBay a Bosch sensor ,part # BS 17276, fits a 2007 Porsche boxter. (eBay #131190489656 )
The upstream sensor bung is on the top of the collector pipe so I ordered an angle adapter to make sure I have clearance. I'm running now with the upstream sensor disconnected and yes, the CEL lite is
Ah okay thank you for all the info!
How does it sound btw? :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
header shipped to my door for 350. o2 sensor shipped to my door for 190. how is that possible lol.f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] you porsche

1 - 8 of 8 Posts