Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the My Touch system and I cannot get the the voice commands to operate with streaming Bluetooth audio using my iPhone 3G. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I looked it up and the iphone does not do the voice streaming. Hard to believe.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Yeah. i have a 2010 with SYNC and tried it previously. that's how i knew. good luck with your car.

welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
hmm i had that in my old spi had the same prblem and fooled around with the wiring a little while and solved the problem yeah get a friend to help you color code the wires

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
hmm i had that in my old spi had the same prblem and fooled around with the wiring a little while and solved the problem yeah get a friend to help you color code the wires
seems as though you posted in the wrong thread

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I have the My Touch system and I cannot get the the voice commands to operate with streaming Bluetooth audio using my iPhone 3G. Can anyone help?
I believe (only believe, don't quote me on this) that iOS5 will have big updates to the Bluetooth protocols. I know it will support metadata transfer, unlike now, so maybe voice commands will work after the new OS is out in a couple of weeks or so. There are some developers on this forum that have had access to the OS betas so maybe they can throw their knowledge in if they happen to read this.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
I believe (only believe, don't quote me on this) that iOS5 will have big updates to the Bluetooth protocols. I know it will support metadata transfer, unlike now, so maybe voice commands will work after the new OS is out in a couple of weeks or so. There are some developers on this forum that have had access to the OS betas so maybe they can throw their knowledge in if they happen to read this.
seems were going to find out the first week of October

1 - 9 of 9 Posts