Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have these motor mount bushings sitting around for the past 3 months and i have yet to install them due to... well i dont know how. kickn explained it to me before but there are parts that i didnt get. as far as i can tell the larger cylindrical side of the motor mount is pretty well covered by the metal plate underneath it. for one i cant get bolts off, even thouhg i dont know if i need them off. but anyways. if anyone can explain to me step by step how do get these p.o.s's off i would be more than appreciative. pictures are great too. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i got them installed last night and i test drove it this morning. for those of you who are thinking of doing this mod i would definitly recommend it. gave a nice tight feel to the shift and the car feels more like a sports car now. but if you drive to peel out when switching to second gear this isnt for you. best i can get is a small squeel. as it is though i love the mod. also. if you want to buy the bushings instead of the whole wishbone you can do that and will come out wiht the same result. that is what i did, but be ready for a pain in the butt. if you would like help installing these just pm me and ill give you a step by step. thanks and merry christmas

1 - 2 of 2 Posts