Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I entered my Focus onto the Herrod online show and shine. The car with the most number of votes before christmas wins a gift voucher. I am the only Focus on there competing against alot of Falcons. I would appreciate it if you spent a couple of seconds giving my a vote :p

I could not get the direct link to the voting page, so here are the steps to get to it:

Goto www.herrodmotorsport.com
then click on ON-LINE SHOW AND SHINE
then click on Herrod Member's vehicles
then click on Vote for your favourite Members Car now!
Enter your name and email, and vote for Stephan Husseyinoff

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
just voted for ya

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
you dodgy bastard!!!! In case you didn't realise mine's actually the first Focus on there...... before yours anyway [:D] so if you vote for him then please vote for me coz mine's a nicer car!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha . Vote for Matthew Wright's Machine Silver Zetec!!!!!

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
176 Posts
Only because you have come to your senses and will not accept anything less than an 18" shoe!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Matthew, I did not see you car on there, and yours is only first due to the alphabet

But I guess everyone else who is going to go and vote must make thier mind up for which one to vote for, as you only get one vote.

Thank you all for who have voted for me already.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok, voted for you ozfocus! Coz I like your colour ;)

Cheers......... Tim

·
Registered
489 Posts
me too...sweet ride bro...
hey syndeyztec...maybe you should enter a different pic of your car, one that shows it off a little more, or even a little close up. You'd probably get more votes that way.

.02$

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
well I don't stand a chance next to Steve's car... It's way too obvious compared to mine. I've never been a fan of the Blue Flame colour and IMO it is a little too much for my tastes. Looks great but just not my thing. I've no point competing with it though becasue the consensus these days is toward crazy mods anyway he he. No way a stocker is going to get more votes than something modded like that!! It will look great with those 18's though and with the tint it must really set the car off. Good work mate and good luck!!!! Just a shame you found out about the comp!!!! [thumb]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
shame the ****er photshopped his front rims to make them look bigger... is there ANY rubber on those things? 18 inches yeah right... but congrats to him anyway

1 - 17 of 17 Posts