Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my car...

now, could somebody please "paint" it in this color...

and put this front bumper on it...

Thanks already!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nice car, I definitley(sp?) like the orange. I wish my ST came in that color. From the pic your hood looks black (CF maybe?) so I left it alone.

As far as the bumper goes, if you could take another pic of your car in a similar position to the Razor it would be easier. I just couldn't manipulate it enough to make it look good.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moonlight98 said:
Nice car, I definitley(sp?) like the orange. I wish my ST came in that color. From the pic your hood looks black (CF maybe?) so I left it alone.

As far as the bumper goes, if you could take another pic of your car in a similar position to the Razor it would be easier. I just couldn't manipulate it enough to make it look good.

WOW!! Thank You! ill try to take a photo from a better angle!
....and the hood isn´t cf[:(] it´s just painted....[V]

·
Registered
222 Posts
Theres two ways to do it.

1. Use the lasso tool and highlight a general area around the car. Make sure that you get everthing that you want to change. Next, go ahead and make a copy and then paste. Now you can use the copy, change the color and whatnot. Lastly, you just erase everything that you dont want to be that color. Such as the background, headlights, windows.

2. Using the lasso tool again. Highlight only what you want to change. Then proceed as I mentioned above. Only now you shouldn't have to erase anything.

6 of one, half-dozen of the other. Its all personal preference. But each method give you the ability to play with color, contrast, and filters.

I hope this made sense to you, I'm feelin a little funky right at the moment. I was at a buddys house a few minutes ago and just got home. [cheers]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts