Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I recently got a Euro grille for my svt.. the one with the rotating lock. Im looking to just glue the 4" ford emblem to it which is bigger than the stock front badge. So instead of transfering my old badge I would love to find a 4" BLACK Ford badge, or find a 4" blue badge and buy a 4" FORD overlay.. i dont want a FR ZETEC OR anything like that.. would consider SVT though.

any help is greatly appreciated.. i have been searching around on ebay, the web, and this site.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You can get a Focus Fanatics one. It's a really cool overlay. I... don't really know where to BUY it from, but if you get in touch with a moderator, I'm sure you could find one. There are a few others.... Ford racing sells a SVT overlay.... And there are a few ST ones floating around.

Good luck man, and Happy Tuning,
Daniel

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
there is a link that always pops up for some company that makes them up above this stuff ^^^^^^^^
and i have the euro grill and used my stock badge if you have n e thing to ask about it

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
i need a new overlay also. plus does anybody kno where i can find the FF from tfbdesigns.com?

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
You can find the specific FocusFanatics overlays made by TFB Designs right here:Click Me!
I have the ones in back in red.

Also, if you e-mail TFB designs, you can easily get them to make you a badge overlay that will be anything you want.....and I mean anything....
....I would love to find a 4" BLACK Ford badge, or find a......

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^sweet, i wanna do something, but will it cost more?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts