Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ZX3 that I just got has holes in them from cigarette burns from the previous owner and the driver seat looks awful and I dont think its worth buying a whole new seat and I know their expensive. The cars red so I would prefer Red & Black seat covers. Anyone know a good site, besides ebay for seat covers? Thanks.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
katskins, do a GOOGLE for the website though as I'm not sure what it is exactly. Some of the best, if not the best out there that I've heard of.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Check with Tony at Newedgeperformance.com. I thought he found some he liked, not sure though.

·
Registered
563 Posts
S2 said:
katskins, do a GOOGLE for the website though as I'm not sure what it is exactly. Some of the best, if not the best out there that I've heard of.
Katzkin. They aren't seat covers, they are seat replacements. Your old fabric needs to be removed and the Katzkin put on. They are EXCELLENT quality, we were retailers for them at the shop I worked at. Problem is, they are expensive. A full kit, front and rear, will cost you easily $700+.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm interested in finding some nice seat covers, too. Are there any that pretty much look OEM? I hate the autozone generic seat covers that look nasty on cars.

·
Registered
329 Posts
katzkins is the only option I would use.............Here are the Katzkins in my car. Better than factory leather.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
or u can look at my pic gallery and see my seat covers there the auto zone specail but damn they look good and wont break the bank and they do have red and black in 2 differnt styles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts