Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I like the Mustang fuel door, but I also like the clean lines that my car has. I think I would like the Mustang cap alot, but I like the side of the car alot now. I cant decide what to do.

2. I like the clear side markers. Where does everyone buy those. They are $13 on ebay with another $13 shipping. Do they cost $26 shipped no matter where you buy them?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are we talking the Aluminum Fuel door? I think it only looks good on Silver cars. Black, Red whatever.. seems to be too much of a contrast.

As for Clear corners.. Sometime you can find them at Autozone or Advance Auto parts. I got mine from Crutchfield.com, and I got them in like 3 days. Good people. But yea, pretty much $20+ for the good ones.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Ditto on the fuel door, agreed...I'd skip it unless your car is silver. Ditto also on the clear side markers it took me awhile to find some, bought them on e-bay no problems and i think including shipping was $27.[:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, you can get them from eBay. I got mine from NewEdge.
About the fuel door, zx3matt has one on his Infra-red ZX3. It looks okay and I thought about getting one but like you, I like the clean look I got goin' on. Plus, the cheapest I've seen the door is like $80 and you have to use a dremel on it to make it fit[ohcrap]

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Anyone know what kind of modification will be required to the existing fuel door bay/hole to get the locking fuel door installed and operational ?
The only reason I ask is because I've bough some items from euro-parts and you get no instructions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts