Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do 04 lights fit on a 05 ( 4dr )

First of all thanks for the time you took to read this.. this is my first actual post on here.. im glad I found this great website.. well my issue is im looking for body kits and lights for my car and ive been to a lot of websites that sell the same headlights or tail lights but one website would say 00-04 and the other one would say 00-up. My question is.. would a headlight or taillight from a 04 fit in a 05 ? are they the same shape and size ? I’d appreciate it if anyone can help me.. my only way of looking for stuff is online due to the fact that im in the army and currently in Afghanistan.. thanks again ..

By the way I have a Sonic Blue 2005 Ford Focus zx4 ses

E-mail me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
240 Posts
Technically, yes. It would take some modification, a new hood, and some work. I've seen two 05+ Focus's on this site with the pre-05 headlights. One of them is a Focus ST belonging to Massive. But to me it seems kind of unique, and I don't know how many people actually know the details of the install, not sure if he would part with the info.

Karl.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Help Finding Lights

I have a 4dr 2005 ZX4 SES FOCUS and I wanna add euro style lights to it but I’ve been having a hard time looking for 05 lights.. does anyone know where I can find any headlights or taillights ? or do they even make them ? please help me.. Thanx

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yes there are after-market lights, well sort of the Euro sport lights. They actually look really good. Not sure how they fit US models, but they look real nice.

·
Registered
79 Posts
tails do fit from 01+ i ordered from european-parts.net and got them working. all you need is sockets from a 88 buick regal, wire strippers, and a dremel. dremel is to shave the sockets a little bit so that they will fit snuggly into the openings for the euro tail lights. as for head lights, i have been looking for a bit now and have had no luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts