Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a bit of an emergency... I need to have the car working ASAP!

I took my car, a 2013 Ford Focus Titanium sedan, in for a detailing. The car looks really good, nice an clean. It's right where I parked it, so I know that the detailer didn't move the car.

What is happening now is that I push the brake and hit the Start button and the car starts, but NOTHING happens on the dash - needles don't move. Idiot lights don't work. Nothing appears on the Sync screen.

I put the car into reverse and the Sync screen does nothing. No rear view camera.

I drive the car and find that even the turn signals are not working either. Car seems to be driving fine.

I tried starting the car without the brake to get to accessory mode. Still no radio or display on the dash. The Sync screen DOES show that it's shutting down to save the battery, so the screen itself is working.

Headlights still work, as does the highbeam switch. Wipers still work too. The heating/and air controls seem fine.

There has to be a common wire or fuse or something that is having an issue to affect all this stuff at one time. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

H E L P ! ! ! [eek]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...fixed?

So... I think I have this fixed...

I pulled the 5amp fuse #69 out and then reinstalled it. The dash/radio seem to be working fine again. Hopefully this sticks!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Glad you seem to have it fixed. I was reading and thinking, check the fuses as the BCM/fuse box is close to the passenger footwell and maybe was knocked during the cleaning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts