Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my '06 a week ago & someone hit the front bumper while I had it parked at the mall...Anyway, I was going to put a body kit on it but I can't find any with a bumper to fit the '06 model ANYWHERE!!! Where can I find one that doesn't look stock???? HELP!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks...i didn't even think about the street pkg. I remember hearing about it...i saw the RS on f2focus.com already...THANK YOU!!!

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Not a problem. I'm glad I could help [thumb].

Mike

BTW, welcome to the site. You will learn a lot hanging around here...I have already and have so much more to learn.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, that looks great & that's exactly what I want but I can't find a website that just sells that. i can do a search but it shows me prices of CARS that already have that on it. any suggestions on where I can look. i also heard those are pretty darn expensive. i feel like such an idiot trying to figure this out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, that's exactly what i want but i can't find a site anywhere that sells just the SAP. i can do a search but it shows me CARS that already have the kit on it. Any suggestions? I feel like such an idiot b/c I can't find this anywhere.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I'll get u a link to the Ford parts... gimme a sec.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts