Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't there any user from Europe up here ? Or maybe form Germany ?

I just thought this website is very good, filled with much informations!

Greetings from Germany

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am from holland and be fore the first time here on this site

it is an very good site and i go looking tho this site.

fordgreetz from holland

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome to Focusfanatics guys [8D]

adz195 - where abouts in Herts are you? Have you done much to your car or is it standard?

I don't post much on here anymore, I am normally found on www.focusowners.com which is a fantastic UK site [:D]

·
Registered
135 Posts
wassup guys...origionally from germany but in california now...u guys have any pics of ur euro foci??? tryin to see what the trends are in europe and for the most part looking to see what u guys are doing with your cars... just so you know i ordered some springs from fk so i know where my roots are!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi im from ireland its great to finally have people from europe on the site, im getting bored of listening to all the americans talking bout their modified 2l cars. I can bareley afford my 1.8 at the age of 20, there are 16 yr olds over there with the rs and they are making me jealous. Great to hear from everyone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello im new on this site just found it when messing on in outher sites.

looks good on this one might get some cheep mods from the u.s.a.
if some of you know somone who will send things over in the post

·
Registered
3 Posts
i am heading t germany!

What part of germany are u in i am heading to manhiem germany and wondering if i should buy my focus in the states or over there what do u think

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Yep!......from France...been in the US for 4 years, still loving the fact I could buy my own focus without the help of anyone or even a huge down payment.......

You will like it here......get in touch with the swiss focus here if you live nearby.......Welcome to FF........

Peace...............

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi @ all,
I don't know if I was the second member from germany...
Great forum, but it is unfortunately nearly not possibly to get US parts in germany.

Yours, Marc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey man, I am coming to Germany in the first week of April. I am moving to Geilenkirchen, not far from Cologne if I am not mistaken. I have a cool site for a focus club right in the Rhine Westphalia area. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts