Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new here. I am Brandon. I currently attend a community college hoping to get my A.A.S. in computer programming, then I want to get one in Cisco Networking along with the certification. I'm 21, but have been involved with repairing computers and making websites since I was sixteen.

I recently bought my first new car -- 2014 Ford Focus sedan. I traded my 1997 Dodge Ram for it. Although, I'm starting to think that was a bad idea considering I am having some problems with my new car and I didn't have any with my Ram. Almost 200k miles and still had a lot of the original parts aside from being modded (lift kit, custom paint job, etc). Now with my Focus I am running into problems with the RPMS going up for no particular reason that I know of and jerking really hard before they go back down. But anyway, yeah that's me lol.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Welcome to the site bud!

You probably have the infamous DCT transmission.. Im not so familiar with the newer mk3 focuses, but i would check out the sub section here for them and see if anyone has figured that out yet..

there is a lot of new mk3 focus owners on this board now so hopefully you get the help you need for that issue..

otherwise welcome and post some pics of your ride!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts