Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well! Yet another Forum! Yowza!
This is going to be fun! With the number of Focus owners in this area increasing, this might be party central!

hmmmm

·
Registered
57 Posts
woot wisconsin, mad city, baby!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
i used to street race with my stealth.... where would we go in wisconsin??? Im up for a road trip if yah wanna lok for one tho.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i live in Illinois but only 1 mile from Kenosha. So i'm like as cheese head as you can get without actually being a cheese head [8D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
akademikz said:
i used to street race with my stealth.... where would we go in wisconsin??? Im up for a road trip if yah wanna lok for one tho.
I live in Milwaukee. There are a few places. I could let you know.[}:)]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thomp- I live in a very quiet old polish 'hood on the southside of milwaukee. I used to live in Bayview, but I was renting. So I bought a house with the hope that in 7 years, I can find my dream home by the lake. I spend a lot of time in Madison too. How are you? How's the focus?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i don't live it far from Madison

·
Registered
41 Posts
hay clayton, when i get my shit together and pull in the $$$ from my 3rd shift stocking grocery job, lol ill come down to milwaukee and we can cruise or whatever yah do down there.. lol otherwise you could come to marshfield where your car would be the best. and we could cruise and piss people and cops off. either way i wanna meet more focus people... So anyone is welcome to email me and [email protected] or whatever

1 - 10 of 10 Posts