Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torc and I am new to the Focus.

Well, pretty much to Ford in general. My last one was an 89 Econoline over a decade ago.

Prior to this car I was a 2X Subie owner, Brat and Outback.

I bought my ZX3 due to the cost, availability and being a 4cyl manual.

I'm not much into the car showmanship, mods, etc. It's my work and towner where I park it, pop my bicycle off the rack and ride where ever I desire.

It would be good to get to know other Focus owners tho, so here I am.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Welcome! You'll find this is a great community with a lot of helpful people out there.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Which part of Cincinnati are you? A lot of us are over on the east side, but we do have some people on the west side as well.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
You are close to several of us. If you ever need any help with the car feel free to ask one of us. Im about 20 minutes east from you out near East Fork Lake.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Im over in Delhi during the school year for college at NKU. 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Anytime. ..feel free to pm me and we can exchange information. Garage is a mess currently with mustang parts but will be cleaning in the next days

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Well when you part out a mustang. .trade what's left of said mustang for parts..and then tear apart the project mustang to the point it sits on jack stands..that's how things go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts