Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sydney doesn't quite have 120,000 miles on him. He's a wonderful car. I'm good about changing the oil, and getting air in the tires. But that's all I regularly do. In general, I'd like to know how to keep him going for another 120,000 miles. There are also a few things that aren't working right. I thought I'd like to learn more about them before I seek repairs.
1 The case of the mysterious disappearing washer fluid
2 The driver's side door lock dilemma
3 The gas gauge from hell

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
How long have you owned it? Where are you located (general)? Manual or auto trans? What are your specific questions?

Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long have you owned it? Where are you located (general)? Manual or auto trans? What are your specific questions?

Paul
I have owned it for 6 years. I live in the Midwest. It's auto trans, and the most important thing these days, is that it won't hold windshield washer fluid. It doesn't leak out, at least not right away, but it's not available to me moments after its been filled. The last time I tried in the morning, and later that day it did smell like something was burning off. I wonder where the leak is and how difficult this will be to fix.
Many thanks for responding and for any advice you might have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts