Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,,
my buddy told me about the forum. Just bought a 2014 Focus SE automatic in race red. I love it already, but definitely want to do some upgrades, mainly bolt-ons and a tune if I can find a tuner.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You can find a myriad of upgrade options hidden within the MK3 forums. Some to get you started are the 2.3L ecoboost mustang TB upgrade, Rear Motor Mount Upgrade, 180 degree thermostat off mazda, CAI and Snorkel delete tutorial, Aftermarket Exhaust. As for tunes, TomsTune here on the forum as @1turbofocus can help you tune your vehicle to your liking as well as free updates for the lifetime of your vehicle. So if you wanted to start off sstock with a tune and then upgrade your system, you can get free updates to your tune so you can see the difference it makes every step of the way. Hope this helps you get an idea of where to start and I hope to see your progress on here in the future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rancho! Lots of helpful folks here to answer your questions, so feel free to post your inquiries anytime. Fellow newbie here and I'm already learning a lot from the other threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts