Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 03 svt over a year ago, and been on this forum for quite a while to, but never introduced my car. bout damn time lol. When I Got the car a year ago, it was completely stock with only 54k [woot], But upgrades kept callin my name. Mostly cosmetic stuff for now, will probably go turbo or supercharger after college. And yes this is MY car (yes not all 17 year olds are given cars, I bust my ass paying this thing off, half way done woot!) but yeah that kinda explains the small budget for mods lol. soo heres a small timeline. Enjoy

completely stock (but after tint)

Then first snowboard rack, and winter wheels

then got st200's and replaced the thule rack with a kona rack

bought some dirty mach headlights

Had to clean them up to look new [bath]

and how she sits now

Future to do's
-possable full recaro interior swap in the works right now
-black out machs (maybe)
-euro grille
-mazda 3 rear wiper
-replace the suspension thats growing tired with some form of a drop
-tune
-orp
-maybe fi someday

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Shiny objects look good on red cars.
I'd keep the mach's the way they are.
They flow nicely with the wheels.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Nice looking ride man, those wheels are growing on me. I think yours is the first I've seen with a front license plate holder. They always are usually bolted directly to the bumper or none at all but being a fellow ohioan I know cops are pricks when it comes to no front plate. I'll look forward to some updates, I'm sure i'll see ya around someday.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Great looking car. you've done a good job on it so far and congrats on owning it yourself. It will mean a lot more to you than any high end car that was given to you. Keep up the good work and keep us updated on the progress. [thumb]

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Clear out those lenses in your grill. I got a clear lens grill off ebay for like $20 and it has been good to go for the last six years.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! makes it all worth it[:D]

Nice looking ride man, those wheels are growing on me. I think yours is the first I've seen with a front license plate holder. They always are usually bolted directly to the bumper or none at all but being a fellow ohioan I know cops are pricks when it comes to no front plate. I'll look forward to some updates, I'm sure i'll see ya around someday.
Thanks, and yeah I actually rolled with the plate in the window for a few months cus some moron at my school broke my mount, but ended up getting a new one anyway cus there were still holes in the bumper. Maybe ill see ya around some time

Clear out those lenses in your grill. I got a clear lens grill off ebay for like $20 and it has been good to go for the last six years.
Really? is it a honey comb grill? I was just planning on getting a euro one and delete those lights lol

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Good job on the headlights.

Why not have the stock 5 or 6 spoke SVT rims? I personally think they look better than those aftermarket rims you have but I assume you like them better. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ Thanks

and on the rims I sold my svt rims counting on another deal, but that fell through so I found a deal on the st200's that are actually a factory wheel on the European st mondeo. I do like the 5 spokes to, actually after the fact thought a chrome set and a decent drop would look real good, kinda like the look the cobras have so kinda kicken myself for selling them lol

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
st200's are so sexy. wish I never sold mine

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
Damn good work man looks clean as hell. Props for paying for it your self.

I would keep the machs how they are, they look perfect.

Next I would save for a good set of coil overs and your set. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks erry body, and yes I think coil overs might be my next step, or just a suspension kit idk. as of now something in the $700 range is doable, idk what to get though. anyone had luck with H&R touring kit? I cant do to low of a drop because my winter tires have a 55 series side wall

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just waxed and clay barred it today, heres a crappy night pic but damn it looks so much better in sun now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts