Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

just joined up and looking forward to learning some things.

I've owned a 2000 Focus ZTS since almost new and it's been a great car and pretty darn reliable.

My wife decided to buy a new car for her "travel" job and we decide on a new Focus, so we went "on the hunt", she ended up with a '14 hatchback in Silver, leather interior, sync, Sony sound, moon roof, appearance package.

long story short, while we were looking for her car, we came to the decision that my 2000 needed to be replaced too, SO, I ended up getting a new one also.

Mine is a '14, hatchback, ruby red, cloth interior, sync, moon roof --- not quite as nice as hers but mine is just a commuter car so I don't need all the extra stuff.

she brought hers home with her, mine is being moved here from another store and should be here tomorrow.

we are fortunate to be able to buy two new cars at the same time but we did get a great deal on them because of that.

anyway, that's the story of me...........

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds twice the fun, make sure you will still have quality with each other than driving them because they are addicting! J/k Congrats and enjoy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts