Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wantedto show my ride, it is a work in progress...

I just finished installing a RalcoRZ short throw shifter, a really cool shift knob (The INDY-CATOR) and I lowered my car w/ Eibach Pro Kit. forgot to take pics, I'll do that tomorrow and will post the pics. Man today was a busy day [strongman] . Well worth it [thumb] .
Ligths on at dusk

something is wrong w/my camera it take really bad pics on dark environments, this are the best that I took today

I love the way the car sits now that has been lowered, perfect flush betwen the tire and the wheel well

pics of the new shift knob

and a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-khpBaEZk
a lot of people think that my wheels are chrome, just because they are shiny. wrong; they are high polished one piece forged aluminium centerline wheels, 15 x 7 42mm offset

I want to thank everybody for the comments + or - I apreciate the time you take to look at my zx3.[thumb]
hello again, just posting a few more pics, this is how my engine looks now, I was lucky to find high temperature paint that matches the color of the car

This was my previous ride, I sold it to buy my FF ZX3

and a video, I'm thinking on painting my car the same color as the chrysler, check the vid on high quality in a small window so you can aprecciate the detail and let me know what you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3kZzOSfgh0
or check my car domain page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2627995
tomorrow I'll post pics of the lowered car, I got home late after a day of volunteer work at an animal rescue place[:D]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
nice paint flow you got goin on. where did u get that lip man?

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Welcome! Dig those mirror caps! Looks nice. You sure picked a good place for a "work in progress"...I think We all are in the same boat, there. some just farther along than Others, is all...[thumb]

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Looks good, not sure if I like that other paint you used but car looks very nice. I dont see to many green foci on here. Welcome!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks great man. Love the headlights (i have the black version), and the european grills(I also have).
Clear side markers would go good with what you have done. Nice color foci.
Welcome to the forum.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
great job on the front of the car- the lip, headlights, grille combo looks great!

those rims need to be euthanized however and i'm not so sure what you did with the mirrors...

this picture is perfect [thumb]

·
Registered
244 Posts
looks good u should tint the windows and side markers and get a set of the euro led tailights i think that would set ur car off pretty good.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Did you do something to the antenna? Never saw one bent quite like that...

Oh, and welcome to the forum!!!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks good man, I need a set of those grills to complete my front end.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks good man.. i love those head lights

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Your car looks straight up ballin dude. That Paint on the mirrors and lip is sick. Where did you get that lip anyways???

Oh, and how long have you been modding it? Little at a time or all recently?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Just looked at the new pics. I like the wheels. It gives a nice contrast against the green.
That shifter is cool as heck also. Never seen one like that before. Nice car man.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts