Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys can someone photo shop these rims on a black svtf thanks.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
dang man. give some pics. the wheel has writing on it and im not about to take some persons focus pic. give us something to work with.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
hey stangman, give me the website for those wheels and a pic of a similar focus (preferably stock) and i'll see what i can do. In the meantime, check out my images in my "debut" thread.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gthang...thanks for replying im sorry about the pic with the words but thats the only pic i have seen of the rims go to www.wheelmax.com and then on the left click on the excel wheels logo, then scroll 1/4 down the page until u see Exel - RH-5 (Gunmetal) - 4 or 5 Lug and those are the rims i want thanks alot for the help gthang here is a pic of a car

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
OK, went to the site and saved the enlarged image to hard drive. will begin transplantation in t minus 5.4.3.2.1. 0

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol.... thanks alot and good luck nice job on the debut thread [thumb]

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
thanks. listen do you know the manufacturer's website?

the wheel is at an angle, making it very dificult to copy a section of the wheel to get the text out. so far so good otherwise.

maybe accept a similar wheel from a different manufacturer?

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
OK, i made a quicky preview, mind you won't stoop so low as to enlarge the rims already on the car. I value my work, and i give previews so clients can see what the finished product might look like.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOOKS GOOD GTHANG. ANOTHER CLOSE WHEEL WOULD BE RACING HART C-5 BUT THEY DONT HAVE THAT IN GUNMETAL. TRY THIS ONE.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
my dad was showing me how to use the clone tool. i'm not very good with that tool. So i was very elated to see the Racing Harts in a reply.

I used the Harts, got rid of the back of the rim and the black areas between the spokes. I then cut and paste two rims onto the Focus, each one on a new layer. i select each wheel and rotate them to cover the SVT wheels (i cut the black spaces out, which would make the brakes visible behind). i then resized each on to my liking, but to change the angle of the rims so that the car wouldn't look like it had 4-wheel steering would require lots of patience. but here is what the car might look like. As always, the test photo would look a lot better with real wheels on the car... (see Orange Wings West Focus)...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANK YOU GTHANG IT LOOKS GOOD, IM SURE WITH THE TALENT I SAW ON THE OTHER PAGES AND WITH THE PROPER PIC OF THE RIM IT WOULD LOOK AWSOME, THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIM TO DO THIS ALL FOR ME I THINK IM GONNA GET THE GUNMETAL RIMS IT LOOKS PRETTY TIGHT ON THE BLACK, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL U DID.[:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts