Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like a bit of a Focus wasteland over here, on this forum anyways. I just bought a 03 SVT-F, located in Victoria, and could use some west coast help... prices for parts are way more expensive here and I don't know if I'm getting ripped off or if it's just the exchange. Would be nice to meet someone with another SVT-F.
Girlfriend hates the car and I need some car people around.
[cheers]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good to see a fellow Victorian on here lol. I don't have an svt but I am building an 07 zx5 from what I have seen there are only a few good retailers for perfomance parts in Canada nothing in BC that I am aware of there is wmsracing out of Alberta who I got a really good deal on my steeda intake (was cheaper than steeda Canada's website) and tdotperformance and steeda both out of Ontario and occasionally Amazon.ca has the odd part for a good deal got my SCT x4 from them and my massive speed systems poly dog bone most of my aftermarket parts are out of the states due to such a small selection of available parts in Canada in general let alone bc good luck with your build shoot me back if you find any good parts retailers in BC as I would also be interested in finding something more local

1 - 3 of 3 Posts