Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHERE IS ALL THE PERFORMANCE CHAT? I come in this looking at the threads and the two longerst looking threads are about going 70 in second (why would you want to?) and how loud the blinker is. Interesting. Is it because the PZEV is way to knew for anyone to know anything? I took a look under the hood and got lost in all that wires. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Edited as well then...

A long thread does not mean a meaningful or important thread. I read and try to participate in every PZEV thread, that's about all us few PZEV owners can do right now.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
What ignorance? I post what I can, but the amount of PZEV owners that are interested in performance are little.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very true. I didn't think about that Egz. My apologize on my first post there. I edited the ignorance out because I realized I was being an ass. Eggyolk, I'll let that one slip... this time. Muhahaha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
hey! im interested in performance. i have a 03 pzev w/ mtx have marcy intake-17-40s+ svt rear sway bar.waiting for legal quiet catback. what i would like to know is has anybody tried to adjust thier timing with the stock adjuster?somebody called stick shifter metioned it in another forum anybody know? can we pick up a horse or two here?is it safe? thanx

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately time is really holding us back with a lot of things. It gets kind of aggravating but what are you gonna do ? I've been working on suspension stuff while the power adders are being produced.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
I'd love for the power programmer too. I hope they can fix the flasher issues they were having...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts