Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'07 Focus ZX3 S
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm not necessarily new, but its been years and couldn't access my old account for the life of me. In the past I've had 2 red SVT's, an 02 and an 03 both long gone now. Just got back into the game with a 2007 ZX3 with the 2.0 Duratec and a 5 speed. No mods other than LED headlights and some decent looking wheels. Gonna do tints soon. Aaaaaanyway I'm back and I hope to learn a great deal about the car with your guys help!

IMG_2089.jpg

·
Registered
'07 Focus ZX3 S
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Can't wait to start some mods. Not really sure what to do lol tints of course. Lowering springs? Definitely need a set of 5 spoke SVT wheels.. Wanna add a tach too just cause.

·
Registered
'07 Focus ZX3 S
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in CT, might snatch up some ST snowflakes I found for cheap until I can hunt em down.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Damn if you were closer to ohio we maybe coulda did a trade deal for the ones on your ride now my girl friends regular zx3 eats tires with svt rims on it just on the inside if you put skinny 16s on it they wear perfect

·
Registered
'07 Focus ZX3 S
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah yeah that would be tight but I'll find something eventually, not a in a huge rush but these 16's are on some pretty fresh snow tires so I'd like to just keep 'em a winter set and have something ready for spring and summer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts