Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Mark and I own a 2013 Tuxedo Black Focus ST. I took delivery back in March of 2013 after waiting 5 months for it to be built. I previously drove a built 2002 Subaru WRX but after reading all about the ST during a deployment, I knew I had to have one when I got back, and I have never regretted my decision. I have been a member of focusst.org ever since I ordered my car, but I thought it time to check out some of the other Focus communities.

I just finished an enlistment in the Marine Corps, so I am in the process of moving from Hawaii to Chicago, where I will be going back to school at DePaul University. I look forward to talking shop with you all, and maybe even getting to meet up with some of you in the Chicago or Cincinnati areas.

Take care everyone!

Mark

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hi, my name is Mark and I own a 2013 Tuxedo Black Focus ST. I took delivery back in March of 2013 after waiting 5 months for it to be built. I previously drove a built 2002 Subaru WRX but after reading all about the ST during a deployment, I knew I had to have one when I got back, and I have never regretted my decision. I have been a member of focusst.org ever since I ordered my car, but I thought it time to check out some of the other Focus communities.

I just finished an enlistment in the Marine Corps, so I am in the process of moving from Hawaii to Chicago, where I will be going back to school at DePaul University. I look forward to talking shop with you all, and maybe even getting to meet up with some of you in the Chicago or Cincinnati areas.

Take care everyone!

Mark
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service!

I'm the current Customer Service Rep on the forum, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. :D

Meagan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well Thank you for your service to our Country. The ST sounds super fun and fantastic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts