Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening guys

I am from the UK (unfortunately [bigcry]) I have had my Focus for 6 months and have just had it fully serviced. I now am considering minor modifications.

Here are some pics of the Focus in standard form, note it already has leather interior and a special edition grill.

I am looking at putting black lexus rear lights ion, angel eyes, lowering 35mm, 17" alloys, black indicators and black angel eyes

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I love euro bumpers. They look so much better than the US ones.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Evening guys

I am from the UK (unfortunately [bigcry])
You have no idea how jealous we are of you because you get the sexiest bumpers and grille ever on your car stock lol. Looks great, but I'll be the first to say it......needs tint and a drop [;)]

edit: and you get the cool plates

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
thats unfortunate that you live in the UK and didnt get your hands on a RS. You have all the nice cars over there...

·
Registered
175 Posts
mods..... hehe.... lets trade rear bumpers! hahahah but yeah lowered. good idea. and aftermarket headlights are a nice mod for anyfocus. looks clean tho!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Evening guys

I am from the UK (unfortunately [bigcry]) I have had my Focus for 6 months and have just had it fully serviced. I now am considering minor modifications.

Here are some pics of the Focus in standard form, note it already has leather interior and a special edition grill.

I am looking at putting black lexus rear lights ion, angel eyes, lowering 35mm, 17" alloys, black indicators and black angel eyes
Perhaps a couple of decals on the glass to brighten up the car!!!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
very nice car man

may i ask why your rear plate is yellow and the front is white?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts